Delays at customs must be kept to a minimum. At Van Duuren Districenters we have our own customs department that knows – and keeps up to date on – the latest requirements. Our planner Taïb Mansouri can tell you all you want to know about customs matters.
The Netherlands holds an important position in the field of transport and distribution, both within and outside Europe. A climate that promotes flexibility in customs matters attracts a large number of companies to contract out their logistical activities within the Netherlands.
In comparison with other EU countries, the Dutch customs regulations provide a great degree of freedom with regard to the handling of customs-controlled goods. Furthermore, there are also opportunities to transfer the liability for payment of VAT, in order to avoid making unnecessary payment payable directly on import into the EU.
Below you will find an overview of the services that Van Duuren can provide in the areas of customs and fiscal formalities.
- Clearance, drawing up documentation for customs for goods that are transported by or for Van Duuren.
Clearance and fiscal formalities in combination with storage (bonded warehousing):
- Clearance with deferred monthly payment of EU levies
- Drawing up customs documents
- Drawing up supplementary commercial documents
- Active/passive veredeling
- Fiscal representation
- Help for foreign companies in applications for Dutch VAT registration
- Periodic VAT returns
- Inter-state declaration/returns
This overview provides only an impression of the services that Van Duuren can give you in the area of customs and fiscal matters. Every project in which our clients are engaged has its own individual requirements and demands a client-specific answer.