Great Britain & Ireland
Van Duuren has been a specialist in transport to and from the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland since 1978. Clients with smaller consignments or specific loads overseas in particular profit from the finely-woven network that we have built up over the years.
Several vehicles per day depart from Van Duuren for ‘the other side’ using carefully thought out routes. Most of the traffic is accompanied, meaning that the driver accompanies his truck on the ferry.
Check the transit times here
For questions about rates and lead times for your transport, contact our sales department.
Our service and vehicles
Additional possibilities of transports to and from Great Britain & Ireland:
- ADR transports
- Conditioned transport
- Special transports, e.g. machines
- High-quality transport
- Delivery in city centres
- Guaranteed fixed delivery times
- Registration of transport
- Box trucks with secure locks
- Live truck tracking via GPS
- Express service
- Direct deliveries
Why Van Duuren?
- Fast transit times
- Both network delivery and direct delivery possible
- Economy and Express options
- AOG (aircraft on ground delivery) (urgent)
- 1 stop shop
- TAPA, TSR, Iso AEO certificates
- Easy and direct access and personal attention
- We arrange your documentation
- An online and easy Track & Trace portal and web booking portal
Our customer cases
Please contact Berry Veldhuis for questions about rates and lead times for your transport from or to Great Britain or Ireland.